Training Courses with Certification Exams :
Machinery Lubrication Technician/Analyst Level I & II
These course will advance the lubrication knowledge and expertise of your Maintenance team
Based on the International Council for Machinery Lubrication (ICML) Body of Knowledge for Machinery Lubrication Technician (MLT I & II) and Machinery Lubrication Analyst (MLA I & II), these hands-on courses are designed to give you not just the theory but practical tools you can use to help transform your lubrication program.The training will help you:
- Understand how lubricants work, how to create lubricant specifications for different types of machines, and how to manage their condition.
- Learn how to optimize and manage lubrication PM’s.
- Learn how to select oil or grease, the most effective application method, and how to determine the optimum application amount and frequency.
- Learn how to identify, prevent, and remediate lubricant contamination.
- Learn how to design, manage and utilize a world-class lubricant storage, handling and dispensing system.
- Understand the key elements and uses of oil analysis.
- Learn how to modify equipment for lubrication, inspection, oil analysis, and contamination control.
- Learn how to identify gaps in your program and create a game plan for success.
What Industries Will Benefit?
- Automotive Manufacturing
- Food and Beverage
- General Manufacturing
- Lumber and Wood
- Municipal Utilities
- Power Generation
- Primary Metals
- Process Manufacturing
- Pulp and Paper
- Rubber and Plastic
Who Should Attend?
- Plant Managers, Engineers and Operators
- Maintenance Managers, supervisors and Technicians
- Operations Managers
- Journeymen and Millwrights
- Manufacturing and Industrial Engineers
- Reliability Engineers
- Predictive Maintenance Technicians
- Condition Monitoring Specialists
- Lubrication Technicians
- Oil Analysis Practitioners
Get Qualified by the International Council for Machinery Lubrication
Transfer your skills to new career opportunities. A qualification from ICML will aid compliance with your company’s ISO 9001:2000 Quality management systems - Requirements for training and qualification of personnel. The International Council for Machinery Lubrication (ICML), offering examinations which comply with the latest international standard ISO 18436-4:2008 Condition monitoring and diagnostics of machines -- Requirements for qualification and assessment of personnel -- Part 4: Field Lubricant Analysis.
“The only people who fail the exam are the ones who do not take it”
There are many good reasons to be certified:
* Enhances professional reputation
* Personal accomplishment
* Supports continued professional development
* Demonstrates a high level of commitment to the field of practice
* Demonstrates a certain level of knowledge and skill
* Increases opportunities for career advancement and/or increased earnings
* Increases and/or validates skills and knowledge
There are many good reasons to certify your employees:
* Improved customer satisfaction
* Increased safety
* Increased competence level of employees
* Used in making employment decisions
* Provides professional development opportunities for employees
* Ongoing enhancement of knowledge and skills
* Increased confidence in employees abilities
* Demonstrates employers commitment to competence